]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2007

GRADSTUDENT-L 2007

Upcoming UF Graduate Student Council Meeting: 26 April 2007

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:52:20 -0400

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:       20 April 2007

To:         All UF Graduate Students

From:       Andrew Jenkins
            UF Graduate Student Council President

Reply To:   [log in to unmask]

RE:         Upcoming UF Graduate Student Council Meeting: 26 April 2007

Please join the UF Graduate Student Council for its final monthly meeting
for Spring Semester 2007 on Thursday, 26 April 2007 at 6:30 p.m. in 101
Little Hall on the UF campus.

On the agenda will be a vote on the Graduate Student Bill of Rights and UF
Graduate Student Council officer elections.

As always, refreshments will be provided. All graduate students are invited
and encouraged to attend. Department representatives are required to attend
and sign in.

For more information about the UF Graduate Student Council, please click on
this link to its website:

http://grove.ufl.edu/~gsc/wp/

If you have any questions, please e-mail me:

Thanks much! We look forward to seeing you this coming Thursday.