GRADSTUDENT-L 2007

McKnight Fellowship Program: October 11

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:31:20 -0400

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:       September 25, 2007

To:         All UF Graduate Coordinators, Staff and Students

From:       Dr. Laurence Alexander
            Interim Associate Dean
            UF Graduate School

RE:         MCKNIGHT DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP INFORMATION

The UF Office of Graduate Minority Programs in the Graduate School will be
hosting Charles Jackson, Executive Director of the Florida Education Fund
who will speak on the McKnight Doctoral Fellowship Program. We would like to
have as many academic units represented as possible, so we would like to
know which time would be best. We will choose the time that is convenient to
most of the respondents.

The date is Thursday, October 11, 2003

The time options are:

8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.

2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.

Please send an email to Ms. Sarah Traylor at [log in to unmask], with your
preference by September 28, 2007. Thank you for your interest in our
programs.