]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2007

GRADSTUDENT-L 2007

SMART Scholarship and Other Financial Aid Opportunities

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:52:20 -0400

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:       3 October 2007

To:         All UF Graduate Students

From:       UF Graduate School

RE:         SMART Scholarship and Other Financial Aid Opportunities

The SMART (Science, Mathematics and Research for Transformation) Defense
Scholarship for Service Program is funded by the US Department of Defense
and offers annual stipends ($22,000-$39,000), full tuition and related
educational fees, $1,000 book allowances, paid summer internships and career
opportunities after graduation to qualifying US citizens and nationals who
are pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering and science, able
to obtain US Department of Defense security clearance and willing to work in
a defense laboratory after graduation. More information on eligibility,
application requirements and deadlines is available online here:

http://www.asee.org/SMART

This and other financial aid opportunities from non-UF sources are posted on
the Financial Aid Bulletin Board on our website here:

http://gradschool.rgp.ufl.edu/students/financial-aid-bulletin-board.html

Updates are made as we receive information on new financial aid sources.
Please take some time to look at what funding is out there and if any of it
can help you fund your education. And good luck to you in ongoing studies!