]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2007

GRADSTUDENT-L 2007

UFSGGPA Graduate Student Study Break Social

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Dec 2007 08:45:07 -0500

text/plain

Hello Everyone,

It is that time of year again! Time for final exams and papers. So make sure
you come out to the Reitz Union Game Room Study Break social sponsored by
Student Government's Graduate and Professional Affairs Cabinet. It will take
place on Friday, 7 December 2007 between 6:00 and 8:00 p.m. at the Reitz
Union Game Room. There is no need to RSVP -- HOWEVER, all of the activities
are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. We only have a select number of bowling lanes
and billiard tables reserved so please come early. We look forward to seeing
you there. Bring your friends! This event is free for you so that you can
relax. If you have any questions please contact Lola Bovell at:
[log in to unmask]  Thanks!

Sincerely,

The UF Student Government Graduate and Professional Affairs Cabinet