LINUX-L 2007

Re: Jordan on /.

Jordan Wiens <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:42:45 -0500

text/plain

Any more titles or roles added on to that list, and my signature won't
be able to fit into emails...

If folks are interested in this sort of thing, come out March 27th to
hear John and I talk about our defcon ctf from last year. I believe
it's in Retiz 282 at 10am, but there will probably be announcements out
on the ccc or some such as we get closer to that time.

--
Jordan Wiens, CISSP
UF Network Security Engineer