LINUX-L 2007

w00t! Code in Debian!

Shawn McMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Nov 2007 22:30:41 -0500

text/plain

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=14;filename=373649-fix-shell-quote-highlighting;att=1;bug=373649

Tim is the new maintainer of upstream enscript, too, so my tiny little
piece of code (in his much larger patch) will probably wind up in many
OSes!

Since I'm not much of a coder, let this be a lesson to all; small
contributions are still contributions. Everybody can help.

Can't wait for this to wind up in Ubuntu, and the day it shows up in Red
Hat and/or Solaris at my office is going to be keen.