Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: PHP/PostgreSQL programmer needed - part time

Hima Bindu Kodali <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:07:26 -0500

Dear sir,
My name is Hima Bindu Kodali. I am a first year Masters student in the
CISE deparment at the University of Florida. I am very much interested in
the programmer position described in your mail. I had worked with Oracle
Corporation for 2 years before joining UFl and have a lot of experience in
web design and development. I have developed websites using PHP and
open-source database softwares with advanced features like user logging
and security and session management. Please find my resume in the
attachment. I would be glad to hear from you.

Thank you,
Hima