Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: scp and sftp... rssh, scponly, or "other"

Chris Cuevas <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:44:49 -0400

text/plain

Apache Module mod_userdir

This module allows user-specific directories to be accessed using the
http://example.com/~user/ syntax.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_userdir.html

On 6/14/07, Justin Moore <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I think I am mistaken about it being an apache module, not sure why I thought mod_homedir. Anyways, the user and group directives in your conf will tell Apache which userid and groupid to use to serve requests.

τΏτ -cc
 ~
 '