LINUX-L 2007

Re: PS2-to-USB converter?

Dan Stoner <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:19:46 -0400

text/plain

John,

So in the end you will really have AT-to-PS/2-to-USB?

Too many adapters could cause trouble.

But... I think I have what you need in my office. You can try one
before you buy. We use them to connect new Dell computers (USB-only) to
existing PS/2 KVM switches.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Description=usb+to+ps%2F2&x=0&y=0

Just make sure you get one with a female PS/2 connector.

They cost under $16, sometimes with free shipping. Don't feel
ridiculous. If you want to double the weight to a full ounce, throw in
  a 1GB thumb drive for another $10. :)

- Dan