LINUX-L 2007

Re: unsubscribe

Nong Lavigne <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Feb 2007 22:42:23 -0500

text/plain

Stating the bloody obvious:

Perhaps the list owners *ahem* (CCC and LINUX-L) could create a default footer:

"To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] and type
SIGNOFF CCC in the body."

"To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] and type
SIGNOFF LINUX-L in the body."

--Nong
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/lisp.jpg