LINUX-L 2007

Alacloud.net

Eldo Varghese <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:14:04 -0500

text/plain

Hello all
Its that time again, our monthly meeting will be held tomorrow at the
CMC at 6pm[1]. We will be discussing all the normal stuff: Technical
side and Social aspects of the project. So bring your brains and routers
if you got them.
If you are going 'wtf is alacloud.net??':
alacloud.net[2] is a project setup to create a wireless mesh network in
Gainesville.
- Eldo

[1]http://alacloud.net/?q=node/24
[2]http://alacloud.net