LINUX-L 2007

Semi-random free junk sale

Ryan Wilkerson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:13:11 -0500

text/plain

I am having another semi-random free junk sale. I am getting rid of a
bunch of unwanted and outdated computer junk and wanted to give any
scavengers a chance to grab it before it goes off to the dump. I have
some old cases and motherboards, an old server, a SCSI scanner, books...
you get my drift. I was hoping to save some of this junk for my rubbish
bin router contest, but I can't seem to wrap up the last contest. If you
are interested, shoot me an email and I can give some better details and
maybe snap some photos.

Cheers

Ryan Wilkerson
IT Manager