LINUX-L 2007

CopyNight Gainesville tonight

John Nile Li <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:00:22 -0500

CopyNight Gainesville is tonight!

 Wednesday, Jan. 24, 7 pm
 Tim and Terry’s, 1417 NW 1st Ave. (the purple house behind the Target
 Copy on University Ave.)

CopyNight is a social meetup for people interested in copyright reform.
We meet once a month in cities around the world. Here in Gainesville, we
meet on the 4th Wednesday at Tim and Terry’s.

CopyNight is a way to build strong social ties among the various
communities who all have a stake in copyright law that works in the
public interest. We invite students, professors, creative artists,
technologists, librarians, businesspeople, lawyers, and everyone else.
We meet over drinks to chat about recent events and the challenges that
face us.

CopyNight is free to attend is open to all ages. A word to the wise for
those driving to Tim and Terry’s: allow extra time to find a parking
spot. There will not be one nearby, and you will have to walk a few
blocks.

Hope to see you there,
Nile

--