LINUX-L 2007

Re: Kernel Patch question

Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Apr 2007 14:33:41 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007, Mark Oden wrote:

> Is there an rpm for that (kernel-source? -- yum didn't pull up anything if I
> recall) or do I get the bz2 file from kernel.org?

There is no kernel-source rpm for centos. Your best options are to get
the kernel srpm or kernel source from kernel.org. The kernel srpm would
be my suggestion. If you're comfortable building rpms, you could then
build a custom kernel rpm with your added patch.

  Jon Lewis | I route
  Senior Network Engineer | therefore you are
  Atlantic Net |