LINUX-L 2007

Re: traffic question

Jeff Lasman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 May 2007 18:41:52 -0700

text/plain

On Sunday 13 May 2007 01:02 pm, Jeff Lasman wrote:

> He's writing about an mrtg graph average of 300 gbps.

Boy did I make a mistake. He's writing about 300 kbps.

Thanks, everyone who responded, both offlist and onlist.

The client is in the UK, and the machine is a hosting server... he
thinks 300 kbps is important and perhaps that's why I misread/miswrote
<frown>.

Nevertheless using some great suggestions I was able to determine that
it sure looks like normal traffic to me.

Thanks everyone. I'll try to be a little more careful in the future.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
P.O. Box 52200, Riverside, CA 92517