LINUX-L 2007

Re: Insurance for consultants?

Hilary Miller <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:41:19 -0400

text/plain

I'm waiting to hear back from tempforce, I might just show up in
person today. Ideally, I would get a price estimate from tempforce
that would be only $10 to $15 an hour higher. Then I'll go back to the
prospective client and let them decide between the insured price and
the uninsured price.

This all seems silly for installing software and doing basic user
permissions on a dozen or so desktops. It's not like I'm bringing
matches or anything ^_^;

--
Hilary Miller
Computer Program Coordinator