Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: GatorLUG Meeting | 2007-07-18 | 6-8pm | Deploying Asterisk for a Call Center, Moneydance, Keysigning

rick <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:26:21 -0400

text/plain

rick wrote:
> John,
>
> Here is my public key information for the key signing party.
>
> pub 1024D/F1F9C5B1 2007-07-18
> Key fingerprint = DE7F 822F 90EA AF45 3023 2EE4 0AED E95C F1F9 C5B1
> uid Donald R Wilson Jr (Rick)
> sub 2048g/F391AB36 2007-07-18
>
> See ya at the lug meeting this evening.
>
> Rick Wilson
>
> John Li wrote:
>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 08:38:02PM -0400, Clinton Collins wrote:
>>
>>> You are invited to join us at the next GatorLUG meeting in beautiful
>>>
>> [... and *melting* ...]
>>
>>> Gainesville, Florida.
>>

>>> 7:30-8:00 Keysigning | Keymaster John Li
>>>
>>> Keysigning instructions are here: http://www.gatorlug.org/node/56
>>>

>> The instructions are a bit outdated. You should email your public key to
>> me (not JC) if you'd like to be in the keysigning.
>>
>> (1) Send me your key fingerprint through email. If you don't know your
>> fingerprint, you can run:
>> gpg --fingerprint "your name"
>> (2) *Important*: Bring some picture ID and a copy of the fingerprint you
>> send to me. Both are necessary!
>>
>> I'll have full instructions at the meeting. Just be sure to bring both
>> items.
>>

>> Thanks!
>> Nile

I apologize for the email going out in a mass mailing. Did not take the
time to look at the header and just assumed that I was replying only to
John Li.

Rick