Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Internship opportunity (repost for DNS problem)

Clinton Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:42:25 -0400

Text/Plain

I'm reposting this due to a misconfiguration in our DNS. Note that the linked
site is the same as before only without the leading www.

The Bureau of Economic and Business Research has an OPS internship opportunity
available for someone with Java programming skills.

BEBR maintains a software project called Egonet that is written in J2EE.
Egonet is designed to help researchers enumerate and study social networks.

More details about Egonet can be found at:

http://survey.bebr.ufl.edu/egonet/

We are looking for someone to improve the existing codebase and add some new
features related to visualizing a social network. You will have a chance to
interact with and learn from other highly skilled programmers.

Please contact me if you would like to be considered for the opportunity.

--
Clinton Collins, Operations Director
Bureau of Economic and Business Research