LINUX-L 2007

Re: PS2-to-USB converter?

Jeff Lasman <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:54:12 -0700

text/plain

On Sunday 08 July 2007 08:38 am, Michael Levin wrote:

> I've begun to rationalize having products mailed to me versus gas,
> time and hassle of going to the store. IMHO

I live in a small city that's both a state college town and a county
seat. I live around the corner from University Avenue, not far from
the University.

(No, not Gainesville:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riverside%2C_California)

I live alone, and our company is virtual; we all work from our
individual homes thanks to the benefits of broadband and VoIP
telephony).

And we happen to have a decent computer store in the area:

http://www.pcclub.com/stores_info.cfm?stid=OCRS&CFID=1925486&CFTOKEN=70503196

I can easily go several days without getting in the car. So I don't
mind a trip out at all; I often combine it with a lunch further than
walking distance and the occasional trip to the bank (since some people
still send us checks).

Anyway, that's how I justify getting in the car and driving to the
computer store; your mileage may vary (no pun intended).

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
P.O. Box 52200, Riverside, CA 92517