LINUX-L 2007

Re: Huh?

Bruce H McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:29:05 -0500

text/plain

On Sat, 2007-01-13 at 18:21 -0500, Nong wrote:

> Oh, we have nothing to worry about? :-(
>
> http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/pubs/vista_cost.txt

That is one of the most disturbing things I've read, and I've been in
this industry a LONG time. There's enough stuff in there to get me to
categorically refuse to recommend/purchase/install Vista on any system
over which I have any administrative control, and I'm less than halfway
through it.

Bruce H. McIntosh [log in to unmask]
Senior Network Engineer http://net-services.ufl.edu
University of Florida CNS/Network Services 352-392-2061