LINUX-L 2007

Re: On-Campus Internet Access

Mark Sisley <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:01:56 -0400

text/plain

Yay! You're my hero! Thanks much for the tutorial; it worked
beautifully.

I am, however, incredibly upset that I have to include my password
on two places my hard drive. I wonder if there's any way I could
make this into some sort of script that I would have to manually
run and provide credentials for. <starts thinking>

Thanks again, though :-)

Mark Sisley