LINUX-L 2007

DNS hosts

Micah Johnson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:39:57 -0400

text/plain

Hi-

I'm the webmaster for my rugby team's website, and I'm looking for someone who hosts DNS that would be willing to add a line for our site. My friend runs a server out in CO that is hosting the site and running one DNS server, but I'm looking for a secondary DNS server. Currently the registrar for the domain doesn't provide any DNS services, since I don't have the website hosted with them.

A dear colleague of mine suggested this list as likely to have a few subscribers who hosted nameservers.

Micah Johnson
Asst. Mgr. for Applications & OS
Computing Services
(352) 273-0758