Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: Off Topic/All cell phone numbers are being released...Ugh!

"Paul R. Bennett" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:13:25 -0500

text/plain

Also
Unles things have changed, The National Do Not call has a web page. You do not have to call them. You can register your phone number on their web page. I have already done it middle of last year.

Paul