LINUX-L 2007

Fwd: cleaning house again

Andy Lievertz <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:07:20 -0400

text/plain

I still have:

2. another scsi raid5 controller...lsi logic 68pin

4. one generic beige full-tower case...with a motherboard inside,
maybe a socket370 something or other w/power supply

5. four or five more 9gb ultrastars

disclaimer: ALL OF THIS has been in my GARAGE and consequently is a
bit DUSTY but i think with a thoughtful dusting they probably all work
(that is to say, all were working last time I used them.)

Any takers?!?