Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: Off Topic/All cell phone numbers are being released...Ugh!

Nong <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:13:25 -0500

text/plain

Alex,
I shall research it during lunch time, because I have much on my plate
at the moment.

No time to read email. Shheesssh!

Thank you,
Nong

--
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything
original." -- Sir Ken Robinson

http://ted.com/tedtalks/tedtalksplayer.cfm?key=ken_robinson