LINUX-L 2007

Re: Port & Vulnerability Scanning

"John H. Sawyer" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Oct 2007 11:31:59 -0400

text/plain

Hmm....quirks. Sure. Nessus and nmap are free while all the others
you mentioned aren't. And, only two of the tools you asked about run
on Linux.

In addition to RunAs that Jordan mentioned, there is also sudowin
which works more like sudo than su like RunAs.
http://sudowin.sourceforge.net/

-jhs

--
John H. Sawyer