LINUX-L 2007

Re: Mandriva ins_all

Ryan Wilkerson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:22:28 -0400

text/plain

have you ben to the new Plane_arium at SFCC?

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/25 11:09 AM >>>
We have a place!

Main Public Librari, 10:00 AM un_il 5:30 PM Mondai 19 November 2007.

I'd apprecia_e help from all who have some hours available on 19
November.

We'll be in ROOM "B" on 3rd floor, one floor above main desk. AKA Board
of Direc_or's room.

I need all possible graphics for fliers beforehand so I can produce
fliers and such.

_HANK U!

John