Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

GatorLUG Meeting | 2007-11-21 | 6-8pm | Embedded Devices

Clinton Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:22:26 -0500

text/plain

Greetings All,

You are invited to join us at the next GatorLUG meeting in temperate
Gainesville, Florida.

Virtually Cuban on 13th street runs drink specials for our meeting. Imported
stuff is $3, domestic stuff is less. Come early and eat some really great
Cuban food. Meetings are always free and open to the general public.