Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: Correction: Re: Call centers are now using Asterisk

John Waaser <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:23:45 -0800

text/plain

It is also legal to record a call if it is evidence of a criminal act--ie, if someone threatens you over the phone, you are catching a criminal act in the process, and that would be legal. You can always record a call for your own use in remembering exactly what was said or agreed to, and you can use that call to refresh your own memory if you are going to be testifying as to what was said during that call.