LINUX-L 2007

racks of unusual height

Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:15:36 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

After downsizing the Gainesivlle office, we have more junk than we can
continue to store.

I've got the following Chatsworth relay racks free to a good home:

2 9 feet tall
1 10 feet tall
2 11.5 feet tall

All are 23" wide. I'm short one top cross piece and all the nuts and
bolts for assembling these. They're located in the Bank of America
building on NW 13th street. Contact me if you want one or more. If
nobody takes them, they'll be disposed of (though I'm considering keeping
one myself).

  Jon Lewis | I route
  Senior Network Engineer | therefore you are
  Atlantic Net |