LINUX-L 2007

Re: thermal adhesive

Charles Tompkins <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2007 09:13:43 -0500

text/plain

Believe it or not, Bestbuy has silver thermal paste. They don't sell procs
or heatsinks, but they carry paste. Go figure? Bring a big stick to beat
down the geeksquad lackeys before they get too close. I actually have some
xtra if you just want a little and can make it available after work today.

-Charles

------------
Master timed out! Holding election...
I am declaring myself the master!

-----Original Message-----
From: Platform Independent Linux List! [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Jon Lewis
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 11:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: thermal adhesive

Anyone know where I can pick up some thermal epoxy locally? The anchors
for the i845 heat sink fell off my Soyo motherboard, and aparently the
lack of an i845 heat sink is why my home PC has been locking up daily.

If anyone has some spare, I only need a tiny amount. Enough to cover
about 1/4 cm^2.

  Jon Lewis | I route
  Senior Network Engineer | therefore you are
  Atlantic Net |

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email including any attachments, contains
confidential information belonging to the sender. It may also be
privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other
legal rules. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this emailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify us by
reply email of the error and then delete this email immediately.