LINUX-L 2007

GPG keysigning - send me your key!

John Li <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:12:04 -0500

Calling all GPG users,

Please send me your public key info. The key bits of info are your name,
your email, and your key fingerprint. One command will output everything
I need. Example:

$ gpg --fingerprint "John Li"
pub 1024D/D3BE0E57 2006-04-13
      Key fingerprint = 9CC4 DD99 206F FCB4 D4DF 6E64 4883 302D D3BE 0E57
uid John Li <[log in to unmask]>
uid John Li <[log in to unmask]>
uid [jpeg image of size 6189]

If you've participated in GatorLUG key signings before, I probably have
your info but *please* send it again so I know to add it to the list.

REMEMBER! Bring your key fingerprint with you (write down whatever info
you send me) and ID so others can verify you are who you say you are.
Without either of these two, you can't participate in the signing.

Thanks,
Nile

--
 .''`. | This Sig Kills Fascists!