LINUX-L 2007

Re: GPG keysigning - send me your key!

John Li <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:55:30 -0500

On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 02:48:35PM -0500, Ben Bolker wrote:

> could you remind me when & where the key signing is?
>
> Ben Bolker

Hey Ben,

The key signing will be taking place at the next GatorLUG meeting this
week. Our meetings are always the third Wednesday of the month at 6:00pm
at Virtually Cuban on SW 13th street:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Virtually%2BCuban,%2BSW%2B13th%2Bgainesville

Clint will be sending the agenda for the next meeting Real Soon Now
(cough! cough!).

Hope to see you there,
Nile

--