]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: Your recommendation please: a big volume mail solution

Arthur Sherman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Nov 2007 02:36:56 +0200

text/plain

>   I hope you considered my e-mail constructive criticism :-)
>
>   I do admit that we will have to have "junk mail" even after
> snail-mail is no longer with us, and that "legitimate junk
> e-mail" is possible (although the well has been badly
> poisoned by spammers).
>
>   I do still wonder about a legitimate database of 1 million
> people in a country of 7 million ... one e-mail a week per
> person? (Although I suppose I do get grocery circulars in the
> mail from the same company every week ...)

This is a good point.
I'll find a way to check the DB.
Btw, it will probably really have some problems, since many Israelis have
their mailbox at Yahoo, Hotmail and Google.
NoAOL, though.

>   cheers
>     Ben Bolker

It is OK, Ben. :)