]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: Your recommendation please: a big volume mail solution

Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Nov 2007 13:51:41 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, N.J. Thomas wrote:

> * Bell,Douglas J <[log in to unmask]> [2007-11-07 13:21:33 -0500]:
>> Jon looks suspiciously like a spammer to me.
>> I think it's the beard...
>
> No, that's his communist beard. All the good sysadmins are, you know.

Spammers or communists.  I've actually been called the first several
times, as ironic as that may seem, but I don't think anyone's ever called
me the latter.

  Jon Lewis                   |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |