LINUX-L 2007

[Off-topic] Seeking a Zire 72 PDA

Jonathan LF King <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 May 2007 01:00:53 -0400

text/plain

[At the advice of Brian Bartholomew, I post my question
here.  The only (tenuous) connection with Linux is that I
would be syncing the Palm with a Linux machine.]

Do any of you have (or know of a local store that sells) a
has Zire 72 (or 71) PDA?  I would like to look at one
before taking a chance on mail-order.

   Sincerely, -Jonathan King
--
Prof. Jonathan LF King   Mathematics dept, Univ. of Florida
<[log in to unmask]>,   <http://www.math.ufl.edu/~squash/>