]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: Ubuntu display resolution limit bug?

Brian Bartholomew <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:57:12 -0400

text/plain

> Enter google, and I found references to a bug and manual edits to
> the X11 config, in particular adding refresh rates.

I've needed to edit xorg.conf to make the refresh rates faster in
7.04, so that the full resolution of a panel is used.  This was after
some autodetect thing asked the panel what it was over DPMS, and it
got the model name/number right.  Sounds to me like a bug in Xorg.

							Brian