LINUX-L 2007

Re: Ubuntu 7.10

Dan Trevino <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Nov 2007 14:15:22 +0530

text/plain

Dustin,
I recommend checking out the Ubuntu-Florida LoCo
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/).  On that page you'll find
links to our mailing list, forum, irc channel, etc.  Everyone is
pretty helpful, so even if you dont "join", you can get a lot of help
when/if you need it.  So, my .02 on "must have's" is xchat-gnome.
Join us on #ubuntu-florida.

dan