]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: Your recommendation please: a big volume mail solution

"Bell,Douglas J" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Nov 2007 13:21:33 -0500

text/plain

I dunno...

Jon looks suspiciously like a spammer to me.

I think it's the beard...

Douglas J. Bell  MCSE, MCDBA
Senior Computer Programmer Analyst
University of Florida International Center
http://www.ufic.ufl.edu
O: (352) 273 - 1515
C: (352) 262 3277

"There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't."