]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: Your recommendation please: a big volume mail solution

"Glasheen,John" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Nov 2007 17:44:58 -0500

text/plain

I am NOT evil or gullible/na´ve.

He said that he was the King's son and that he just needed a US based IP to transfer $40,000,000 that the communist government there is holding. I'm going to get my 10% and buy my own darn ISP. My bank balance just went down to $0, but he said that was normal. Like the water level going down before the big wave.