]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: Your recommendation please: a big volume mail solution

Arthur Sherman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Nov 2007 03:34:23 +0200

text/plain

If there is a true thing that would saying that Jon = anti-spam
At least this is how I know him.
He is also very nice person.
I don't think it is fair to blame him over someone else doings.

Arthur