]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: Your recommendation please: a big volume mail solution

Bob Johnson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:49:17 -0500

text/plain

On Wednesday 07 November 2007 20:34, Arthur Sherman wrote:
> If there is a true thing that would saying that Jon = anti-spam
> At least this is how I know him.
> He is also very nice person.
> I don't think it is fair to blame him over someone else doings.

I did not blame Jon for anything whatsoever. The fact that I am pissed at
atlantic.net because they completely ignored my complaints about spam from
their network does not in any way indicate that I blame Jon for that.

And life isn't fair, so I am not in the least bit interested in your idea of
what is fair. Whine to me about what is "fair" and I will assume you are a
communist. You probably even have a beard!

And there DOES tend to be a difference in hirsuteness of female communists and
female libertarians, it's just not on their faces.

- Bob