LINUX-L 2007

Re: unsubscribe

Edward Allcutt <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Feb 2007 00:01:25 -0500

On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 22:42 -0500, Nong Lavigne wrote:
> Stating the bloody obvious:
>
> Perhaps the list owners *ahem* (CCC and LINUX-L) could create a default footer:
While that's a fine idea and laudable etc. it has some problems. The
mailing list software has to be clever and understand MIME and not just
append to the message body or the footer won't show up in multi-part
messages. Add pgp to the equation and things get even worse.

Perhaps the ufl listserv is capable of doing the Right Thing, but I kind
of doubt it.
--
Edward Allcutt <[log in to unmask]>