LINUX-L 2007

Re: Online tool

Matthew McDonell <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:04:10 -0500

text/plain

+4 street credit sounds more like Shadow Runner then D&D to me at least....

I have revealed to much =-)

Matthew McDonell
Florida Museum of Natural History
IT Technical Support Lead
352-392-1721 ext. 205
http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/

"Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view."
~Obi-Wan Kenobi