]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/Scalar/Util.pm line 30

Justin Moore <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:59:33 -0500

text/plain

Not entirely sure if I understand your question, but we use a test server
that runs the exact same software as our production web server for testing
changes to the web sites before they go live. In our application hardware
does not necessarily need to be identical on both boxes, but it is important
that the software matches as closely as possible. Make SURE your config
files match as we found out the hard way with a register_globals issue!

Justin

--
Justin Moore
Systems Administrator