LINUX-L 2007

Re: Online tool

"Bell,Douglas J" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:11:41 -0500

text/plain

Being as this is not my normal area, I'm not sure where to begin.

Wouldn't I need the key in order to decode the hash?

Douglas J. Bell
Senior Computer Programmer Analyst
University of Florida International Center
http://www.ufic.ufl.edu
O: (352) 392-5323 x 505
C: (352) 256-6087

   MCSE, MCDBA
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand
binary and those who don't."

-----Original Message-----
From: Platform Independent Linux List! [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Jordan Wiens
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 9:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Online tool

Just a wanna-be dungeon crawler with too much time on his hands to be
making (weakly) encoded signatures...

--
Jordan Wiens, CISSP
UF Network Security Engineer

Bell,Douglas J wrote:
> +4 Street credit???
>

> Were you a Dungeon Master?
>

> Douglas J. Bell  MCSE, MCDBA
> Senior Computer Programmer Analyst
> University of Florida International Center _
> __http://www.ufic.ufl.edu_
> O: (352) 392-5323 x 505
> C: (352) 256-6087
> /"//There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand
> binary and those who don't."/

H4sICCbBm0UAA3QAC8lILUpVSARiMxOF7My8FIX8NIWC1PyCnFSFzDyFkoxUhfL8opwUPQWF
kIz84lSgSGKJQmleSmpRcUkiUHlSYnGqmYmOAohdglCRkp+nPkoOAKnHBQCjqNJU0wEAAA==