LINUX-L 2007

Re: data cable troubleshooting

Jan Hendrik Grahl <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 31 Mar 2007 13:41:57 -0400

text/plain

Should you have a cheap or unlimited data rate with your plan there is also a
much easier option. Simply browse to the site that has the package you need
and download it from your phone, or, if the phone can't handle said site or
you have already created our own packages just put it on your own webspace
with a simple HTML file containing a link to it.  I have installed several
applications on my T509 that way.

Hendrik