LINUX-L 2007

Re: website monitoring

Jeff Lasman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:48:58 -0700

text/plain

On Sunday 01 April 2007 12:15 pm, Dan Trevino wrote:

> My main concern is getting spam in email or SMS.  Which do you use?
> How easy to use are they?
>
> I dont expect much from free monitoring, but I dont want a bunch of
> junk cluttering up real alerts.

Dan,

SiteUptime (http://www.siteuptime.com/) uses us to host one of their
nodes.

They're a commercial outfit (I have no connection with them and make
nothing if you sign up) but they have a low end free service.  They
don't send any junkmail at all.  I've signed up for their free service
to be sure.  They don't.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
P.O. Box 52200, Riverside, CA  92517