LINUX-L 2007

Re: connection monitoring?

Jordan Wiens <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Apr 2007 22:13:05 -0400

text/plain

On Apr 11, 2007, at 9:33 PM, Jeff Lasman wrote:

> On Wednesday 11 April 2007 07:51 am, Eldo Varghese wrote:
>
>> You lived in Tolbert? any pics from mudfest?
>
> In 1962, Eldo.  Almost 45 years ago.  If there was a mudfest I don't
> remember it.  Brain got fried a few times between then and now
> <smile>.

That's just spooky.  I had just written an email to someone with a
subject line of "fried green brains" and starting off with the text
"My brain is friend -- "

I sent that message, hit space to read the next unread, and this
message zipped up all talking about fried brains.  Of course, I
didn't quite mean it the same way you did... ;-)

/me sighs.  My brain really is fried, if I knew what was good for
myself, I wouldn't send this.

--
Jordan Wiens, CISSP
UF Network Security Engineer