]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: scp and sftp... rssh, scponly, or "other"

Dan Stoner <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:11:46 -0400

text/plain

[log in to unmask] wrote:

> your users? While not an ideal solution, by any means there are a number
> of open source utilities that run from a web browser which can be put on
> ssl (https) from which the user can upload and download files securely
> (when coupled with an adequate auth mechanism) As for the utilities

Somebody else (off-list) suggested WebDAV.  The most popular Operating
Systems out there today all have WebDAV support built-in.  I had
forgotten about WebDAV as an option for this function.

Any caveats about WebDAV that anyone wants to share?

Thanks,

- Dan